Fox with James... Fox with Mary...
Mary's birthday is this coming Thursday. Big 2-6! w00t! James' Mom has a special lunch planned with surprises and goodies! Fox will observe this to be the same as any other meal more than likely. Other than that, nothing too exciting for us. Wait, we didn't mention that Mary get's a free dinner at Joe's BBQ on her bday! Yay us!
Last week, we had lunch with Jenn before she moved out to sunny and earthquake prone San Diego! Fox wasn't a big fan of the splish splash zone though...which surprised us because he LOVES the water!
We scored ourselves the very hard to get car-cart at Fry's the other day. Fox was in HEAVEN! beep beep, outta my way!!!
Fox was playing peek-a-boo at the kid play area in the mall. Yes, he's a drooling monster. Two more teeth are coming out on the bottom!!!
So this is us. Nothing else to report . Adios!

2 comments:
Happy Early Birthday Mary! The free lunch at Joe's BBQ is no joking matter. Did you hear what my Mom did to make sure she got her free lunch? Well, I'll tell you...
Last year my Mom had foot surgery on her birthday (I know...bummer) and was not able to go down to Joe's to get her free lunch. She had her doctor write a note to Joe's on his prescription pad explaining the situation and asking if someone (me) could pick her free lunch up for her. I called Joe's to place the order and explained the situation -they were quite surprised. When I went to pick up the lunch, they laughed when I handed them the note...and they gave my Mom her free lunch. :)
Hey Mary, I just made Avery a stawberry cake with buttercream frosting. She didn't really eat much of it, oh well.
Post a Comment