Here is a video of Fox from the Zoo a few weeks ago. The Zoo now has a splash zone area. The shrieks are from Fox.
What's with us? Mary LOVES tv - as most already know. So very happy "the Hills" is back! Happy she has found love on Thursday nights with "Southland". Ecstatic "Rescue Me" is back! So very SAD to hear that Life might be axed by NBC. Thanks a lot NBC. James is into "Breaking Bad". Honestly, it seems like no one watches the shows we do...
So this is us. Nothing else to report. adios!


2 comments:
Crap...our photos are due soon... you totally reminded me... I'm going to send it off tonight... I love the one I did... Thanks for all your mary awesomness too... That is too funny that you are wolf den leader too... I don't have a shirt yet... They said we are diong blue shirts now so I am seeing if Merrill's brothers have some from when they were little? We'll see if they fit? Fingers Crossed... Where are you going out of country too?
I have a hard time getting into new tv shows..is southland really that good? I loved ER but hard when something new comes on instead. Wow, flying 20 hours...you are brave. I think the longest I flew was 12 hours to Brazil. Have fun!
Post a Comment