Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fox has Reached the Tender Twos



Hooray, someone is TWO! It was pretty much a week long celebration. He received a "Cars" sofa bed - he is really into cars right now. We will drive down the street and he will say, "a CAR!" (yes, he does shout) or "a GUK!" (truck).




Grandma Lynn came to visit Fox as well with gifts of Tonka Trucks, a Tonka Book, and mini-cupcakes!







James likes to call it the "tender twos" rather than the "terrible twos". Fox has reached the age where he can interact with the big big world and he has not figured out how to compute it all into his busy mind. With that approach as well, it helps us keep our mindset on how Fox must be feeling in a new situation! This way, we are not as cross when he does something he is not supposed to do...like stab us with a fork. haha!

Fox and James at the park.

Tender Twos moment...he lined up all of James' Mountain Dew cans and was mad there were no more to play with. (This one is for Maka - hahaha!)

He partied like a Rock Star in this one. Instead of taking his nap, he trashed his room in his act of rebelling against naps.

So this is us. nothing else to report. adios!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe Fox is 2!!! He is hilarious! I think the terrible 3's are worse than the 2's.

Traeger Tribe said...

AGHH! I forgot about the party! Seriously, what is wrong with me!? He looks so cute in all of his pictures - so happy and excited.

Colton used to do the same thing during nap time - trash his room - so I started taking out all of his toys. I told him I don't care if you don't take a nap I just don't want to clean up the mess! haha

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers