Barb was using a new camera and it takes crispy photos that makes us envious. We still have an old dinosaur hand me down digital camera. This entry will be more like a photo album of the night - enjoy!
They had unlimited playtime. Fox and James played a lot of racing games.
Mary was deathly cold if you couldn't tell by the photos.
This photo cracks us up. Ben seems to have a look of "I'm too cool for this kid" look!Last week, Fox went to a birthday party for Mia who was also turning three! Her theme was Dora the Explorer. The kids had to follow the map and find the clues from the Troll Bridge, to the Playground, and then to the Candy Tree. Of course, Fox LOVED that too.
Fox made binoculars to spot the clues!
This was a nice candid shot of Fox and his candy from the Candy Tree!Finally, we close with this video of Fox. In the Xterra, the Beatles are on constant rotation and the cd has probably never ever left the 6disk changer. You can see the outcome of what happens when Fox listens to too much Beatles:









2 comments:
Looks like some good b-day parties! I love that video. I am impressed by Fox's Beatles abilities, and I am sure the Beatles would be too.
That video cracked me up! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment