Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mary, The Elite Athlete

Mary is participating in a shoe study for a new walking shoe Reebok is coming out with. Not only does she get a pair of new Reebok shoes, a state of the art pedometer (puts many of those other ones to shame!), three 45minute workout trainings a week for 12weeks, muscle strengthening tests, and the body scans - she also gets $250.00 for her time!!! If you are interested in participating too, let her know and she'll send you the details!!!

Here are the results from the BodPod. Mary has the body fat of an "elite athlete". She has had a DEXA body scan and a BodPod done already and will have two more to track progress.


These are the prototype shoes and pedometer.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I would love to do that, but I'm betting they don't want pregnant women. But I could guarantee at least a 20 lb. weight loss in less than 12 weeks. :)

Katie Ann said...

Send me info! I need new workout shoes!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers