Monday, June 30, 2008

Lego Master Builders!!!

James and Fox are Lego Master Builders!!! They helped build an eight foot R2D2 at Chandler Mall! We even have certificates to hang up on the fridge! Just so you have a good idea of how tall this model is, James is 6'3!!!

We got there an hour early and found that there was a crowd awaiting the Grand Opening. It was all in good fun though. Fox LOVES being at the mall. Mary is determined to have Fox's first word be "shoes".

As mentioned before, Fox has been in funny face mode lately. He enjoys playing in his room crawling behind furniture and cuddling with stuffed animals.
These photos are from an older archive but we just had to share them! We came into Fox's room one afternoon and found this...

James has one week left of summer school physics! Hooray!!! Mary is getting better everyday from the shingles. We are officially moved in but with boxes everywhere. Not quite ready for company over but you know what, our house is never going to be a Pottery Barn or Crate and Barrel Catalogue so come on over!!! We have no television hook up but we've got DVDs galore (the Standages and Amber can certainly confirm this!) BUT we will definitely have the cable hooked up in time for Burn Notice! Mary is in LOVE with that show (among many other shows...)

So this is us. Nothing else to report. Adios!

4 comments:

marry said...

Mary! I know I started my post for it but I have to upload some more pictures... I will do it tonight to get it going. I would love Cara's info! She needs a blog. I heard you were moving back into the ward... we have got to get together.

Anonymous said...

A 6-foot R2D2?!! Nice one James.

marry said...

Mary,

I know my shoe list is definatly not up to par... I do need some new white shoes for when I retake my wedding photos so we should definatly hit the stores... Merrill is going out of town next weekend do you want to get together than? I really don't want to drive out ot last chance since it is kind of far, but I'm all for shoe shopping... I can't wait to see your shoe list... We will have you guys over for sure... once Merrill gets back from Scout Camp we can hook up... we will talk at chruch

The Riding Family said...

What is "Burn-Notice"? Sorry, we've never had cable so I'm a bit out of the loop. Did Fox's foot hurt after sticking through the bars like that? Obviously it didn't bother him too much since he was still asleep.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers