Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fox gets eaten by a snake!!!

Hello to everyone! We are in the process of moving from our current apartment into a condo. Thank goodness for the EQ to offer assistance. James has been taking a summer school physics class. There are a few goofballs in the class but that's to be expected as with most college classes. He also has been working mostly evenings at CVS. Mary has been packing up the house to get ready for the move. She has been reading "the Sneaky Chef" but hasn't had an opportunity to try anything out yet. She did make a yum oh yum oh yum Avocado Salsa and mini cheesecake bites this week. They didn't last very long in the house!!!

But we know, the moment everyone has been waiting for...the Fox update!!! Here is our weekly update on Fox summarized by photos. yay!

We have been taking Fox to the playgrounds inside the Malls. He LOVES watching other babies and playing around. It was too funny to pass up Fox inside of the snake!



We started brushing his teeth...not a pretty sight! His face is classic Fox drama all the way.

He has been perfecting his 'blue steel' Zoolander look.

So this is us. nothing else to report. adios!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last pic, that is too funny! I miss my Foxie, I need to see you guys soon!

marry said...

Mary... it's Mary... Your kid is the cutest... he is a perfect match of the two of you... I am so happy for you... are you staying at home how is James school... here is my blog greenmandm.blogspot.com come visit... there isn't much there.. I am kind of a slacker.

The Riding Family said...

Fox is so cute! Where are you moving to? Thanks for letting me know about the Mommy passes at Disneyland. Cody and I agreed that once Cooper is a bit older we are going to go. Brushing teeth looks like fun! :)

marry said...

I can't believe Cara is getting marrid...my own cousin and I have no idea... do you have her contact information? I would love to hear from her? I know she is teaching... or at least I think she is....

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers