Hi dedicated readers of our blog! Sorry we are behind on updating. So, take this wonderful photo of Fox as our apologies! He decided he was going to help Mary take groceries out of the Jetta. Yay! Fall semester started this week - boo. We are watching the DNC coverage on CNN and enjoying it. We can't wait to see the Republicans from St Paul next week. We also are surprised at John McCain's VP choice of Sarah Palin. Hmmm...Mary's political science gears are a turnin'!
So this is us. Nothing else to report. Adios!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck with school starting! Cooper hasn't had his 6 month check up yet. I had to reschedule it because I was going to be out of town and they couldn't get him in for a month! I even called back in July to change it. Oh well...I guess that's what happens when you have a popular doctor.
Post a Comment