We've been just shootin' the breeze the past week or so. Nothing blog-worthy to write home about! School is school as work is work. Blarg to both! BUT we did go to SPRINKLES cupcakes!!! Mary had Orange, James' mom had the season special of Almond Dark Chocolate, and Mary's mom had Coconut. Yum-oh-yum-oh-yum-oh-yum-in the tum tum! James' mom has requested next time we purchase her Coconut. Quite popular that she can't wait for the next visit of cupcake bearing gifts from us! If you have never been...then you just won't understand what your senses of taste, sight, and touch are missing!
In the past week, we've taught Fox 'bye-bye'. His 'wave' is at the end of the segment. Enjoy!so this is us. nothing else to report. adios!
5 comments:
That place sounds like an adventure... I haven't seen you in forever... where have you been girly? We still need to hang out too... Would you be interested joining my geneolgy group... so far it is me and leah... we go once a month and work on geneology and there are people to help we are going on wed. the last week of sept. let me know if you want to go
You are too funny... I can't spell genealogy right anyways... I didn't know you were a geology majore before? That is so cool... Can't wait to see you at church! Let me know if you want to be "in the cool genealogy club" : )
Hey guys.
Yeah, Chicago is still really far from Ottawa. So, I don't think that we can do that. Thanks for thinking about us though!
I LOVE his bye-bye wave!! When did he start doing that??!
Oh, and Sprinkles!!!! You loved it huh? Now I HAVE to go =)
Post a Comment