Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Asian smiles!


So here's a wonderful photo of Fox with his total Asian features showing through. What a cute little mixed baby!

So our news. We are loving football season - the highs and lows that come with cheering for the Jets, the Jags, and the Devils. We are preparing for Halloween and have our family theme. For those of you who know, we will be the mighty ATHF! For those of you who don't know, then you'll have to wait for photos.

So here are some photos from our archives we never posted. The last Dbacks game Fox and Mary went was an 80's theme day. She rocks the sideways ponytail! Then a nice Sunday photo Fox with his daddy.

So this is us. Nothing else to report. adios!

3 comments:

marry said...

Yo Mary... Thanks for all your comments... If you think I'm spoiled you should see my little siser who is 13 and gets pretty much everything she wants... : ) I know you were totally kidding... you should come to chuch on Sunday becuase I am teaching the RS lesson... yikes... Hopefully it goes okay. How are you ... we've got to hang out sometime! I mean that

Anonymous said...

I love that smiley pic of Fox, I need to get a copy to put on my fridge ;) hehe! When are we gonna hang out? I need to see my Mary!

marry said...

I'm glad you like the lesson... i was kind of nervous...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers