Fox is our little helper! We caught him sweeping outside (more so wielding the broom around) and throwing leaves out of the lattice down down down to the ground. Yup, gravity still works!
Here is Fox with James at work. Little helper at the pharmacy! Isn't he the CUTEST pharmacist helper ever?! I mean, how can you NOT be happy to see this little dude pull up your prescription?! By the way, here is an article regarding the robbery that took place two weeks ago that involved James. He is the employee that is mentioned.
Here were some photos of Fox attempting to eat noodle soup with meatballs. Yum! He has the craziest hair ever. We have no idea why!
We were quite pleased with our football teams! Ok, so maybe not the Devils but the Jets and Jags def delivered!!! We are busy busy busy making our Halloween costumes for the Halloween Party this Saturday that EVERYONE is invited to. All proceeds/donations will go to support the East Valley Child Crisis Center!We found James' Luigi hat from last year and Fox is too adorable to pass up. James says Fox looks really Asian in this photo.
So this is us! Nothing else to report. adios!

5 comments:
Saturday we will be around. It is Nick's birthday and I think his mom is going to come down and BBQ with us. You should definitely call us if you're down here we would love to see you. I'll email you my new phone number.
Merrill and I won't be able to go on Saturday, but we definatly need to hang out!
I can't believe James was involved in an armed robbery! Crazy! Glad no one was hurt. Fox just keeps getting cuter and cuter (if that's possible)!
It's not a family thing. In fact I am not even sure if they are coming or not so no big deal. Definitely call us if you don't mind driving a little out of your way now that we're all the way down in Sahuarita:)
I love this post! Fox is just getting cuter all the time. What a great little helper.
Post a Comment