Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blast from the Past!


This is Fox last year about this time. He has changed very much. This photo makes us laugh.

We went to the Out of Africa zoo in Cottonwood when Mary was three months prego.

That's James feeding the giraffe. Totally awesome.

So who was watching Sunday football?! WE WERE AND IT WAS AWESOME! The Jets just barely got by and even the Jags managed a win. Yay!
Still no camera and we're a little sad, but it means upgrade and this time, we're thinking Nikon! This is the photo we used last year for our Christmas card. Oh so festive!

So this is us. Nothing else to report. Adios!

6 comments:

marry said...

Dang it ... I'll be out of town on the 20th, what about the first weekend in Jan? I know I'm hard on myself... I'm trying to be better... just keep posting and telling me how great I am... that will help too : )

MeL said...

Um, this is my last week of school before a little break, so if you want them before Christmas, I'll need to pick them up this week! Um, you can drop it off at my house sometime before Friday and I'll get them to you this weekend. I live in #229 in the 623's. We have kind of a crazy schedule, so let me know when you want to stop by so that we can hopefully be home!

marry said...

I don't know if she is or not... you are so funny about going down to CVS and taking pictures... maybe when I get back?

MeL said...

Hey, today I'm at school until 8:30, so could I either drop by your house around that time or tomorrow I get home around 6:00 or 6:30, and you could bring it by then or I could just stop by your house on the way home, or whatever works! Sorry my schedule is so sucky right now!

MeL said...

There is a possibility that I could get out a little early tomorrow, so I'll just call you when I'm close to home and then stop by if that's okay? Oh, and I'm deleting your comment on my blog, just because I don't necessarily want the world to have your phone number!

The Riding Family said...

Was the Out of Africa Zoo worth it? We drive by it wheneve we go North and I always wonder if we should make the effort to go.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers