Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Project Cuteness


We enjoyed our past week and look forward to the remainder of the year! We may have had too much fun in La Jolla because more than likely we lost our camera there. You read right! The camera is no where to be found!!! In the meantime, we are using Mary's mom's camera. We snapped a few photos to add to our never ending file of 'project cuteness'.

For those that are biting their nails as much as we are, how crazy is the NFC South?! ONE game can change it all!!!

So this is us. Nothing else to report. Adios!

6 comments:

Amber said...

You lost your camera? =( Hopefully it's at Jen's house! I love those pics of Foxie... he is looking more like you every day!!! =)

the Painters said...

What a CUTIE! Sorry you lost your camera. that's such a bummer!

LeAnne said...

That is a bummer that you lost the camera. :( I hope you find it.


I love that picture of Fox, so cute in his little vest. He has this looking cute thing down!

marry said...

say what say what? you would rather spend time with family than get your pictures taken? (totally joking) darn... I was so excited to take your pictures : (
We should hang out... Let's see Friday we have a family dinner, Saturday might work...Sunday family b-day party... I left James a message on your phone with my phone

Jacie said...

Hey I like Fox's vest. Very cute. Nick's dad and step mom live in Laveen on 51st avenue and baseline. "grandmother" (Nick's step-mom's mom if that makes any sense) lives on 7th Street and Southern. She has almost two acres around her house and the alpacas are just the beginning. She has a herd of african sheep and regular sheep and a million cats and dogs and geese and chickens and it's a regular old farm out there. Oh and Nick doesn't always wear a hat. He usually just wears one when he doesn't want to comb his hair:)

MeL said...

That is a very cute project you've got going on. About the strips, you can just bring a check to church or drop it off at my house, leave the top blank, and I'll fill it in with whatever it needs to be when I take it to school. Then I'll bring them home for you! And seriously if you want, I'll totally wrap them if they are gifts!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers