Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bracketology

With much anticipation, we release our brackets for all to see on the internetsss!!!

James has MEMPHIS taking it all.

Mary has DUKE taking it all.


Now some photos of Fox...
One of the funniest photos of Fox from this week.


Fox has learned how to smile when his photo is taken. How lovely!




Mary is also competing on another bracket here with some friends. She has Duke winning it all on both brackets but there are slight changes to both. For a side note, James is a UNC fan. Needless to say, much contention will be taking place in our house! The season finale of Battlestar Galactica is Friday on SciFi! This is definitely an episode to NOT miss. Maybe no one else watches the show...?

This is what Fox has to say about our bracketology...


So this is us. nothing else to report. adios!

4 comments:

Jacie said...

sorry your brackets are all wrong Pitt or Uconn is going to win it all

Jacie said...

That last comment was from Nick:) I think that was maybe the second time he has ever been moved enough by a post on someone's blog to leave a comment so you should feel special:) Oh and glad to hear that James passed his test!

The Riding Family said...

Sorry, I have no comments on your brackets...I don't follow College Basketball. Cute, cute pictures of Fox!

Traeger Tribe said...

too funny - I have/had Memphis taking it all too - beating Duke! HA HA guess that was wrong :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers