Naa-na-na-na-nah, look at who we met!!!
His opening act was KP Anderson from Talk Soup. Way funny dude.Now that we have that over with, the part of the blog that everyone seems to tune in for. (Who gives a flying hamburger about James and Mary when there's Fox???!!!) We took Fox in for his 15 month appointment last week.
One of the funniest photos we snapped of he and Dr. Z. "GASP!" says Fox to the stethoscope.
Later in the week, we made a trip to Krispy Kreme and the toy store; no objections from Fox.
So this is us. Nothing else to report. adios!

6 comments:
Dude I love The Soup, I heard Joel McCale say he was going to be in AZ and then Spokane, WA where my family lives. That's cool you got to go.
Wow... you are famous... All I remember of talk soup is his gray hair in the front... love your vest... you are too cute girl... guess what? I got a paif of point black allegator high heels...sqeel
Joel McHale rocks my socks off Mary! I'm jealous. He is HILARIOUS. YOU look GREAT! And we love Fox and his cuteness.
We have that stuffed pikachu!
Val said he saw you guys at the store!
there's no return address : (
Yum yes... I would love to take your photos!!! That would be sweet!!! When did you want to get together... You will be a great model because you have awesome style!!! Please please please can I take some pictures of you guys!!!
Post a Comment