Tuesday, November 25, 2008

From the Cutting Room Floor - October

Here are items that never made it to posting from the last month or so. Enjoy!

Mary's Halloween Hello Kitty pumpkin. How does that NOT surprise you?

The fam costume this year: Aqua Teen Hunger Force!




The above it titled: Fox in a box. We came out and already found him in the box.

Fox with our Universal XBox remote. Awesome remote because it's compatible with your Xbox, tv, cable/satellite, and other gaming systems!

Fox and James on the way to the voting polls; dropping off an early mail in ballot. Haha suckers who were waiting in line!

Fox at the park walking along, and our car looks clean!

Fox eating a banana. Classic. Fox sitting at the condo.

Fox brushing his teeth...in the bathtub. Then, eating rice cakes. He's such a couch potato sometimes!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Be safe, be happy, and Mary's request is drama-free! Thanks for stopping on by to visit us humble folk - hahaha!

So this is us. Nothing else to report. adios!

2 comments:

marry said...

mary, mary, mary... next weekend I'm kind of busy... but the following weekend would work on Dec 6th or we could go during the week at night around 7ish... I'm all for it!

I am so glad you asked me!!! I can't wait... maybe we could do it the second weekend in Dec?

The Riding Family said...

Looks like you had a fun month. I need to do a posting like yours because there is so much that doesn't get on there.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers