Monday, November 3, 2008

A typical HOT autumn day's toils

So this is the sign at the intersection at James' CVS/Pharmacy. SERIOUSLY 7.5 MILLION for Dobson and Warner?! No one would believe us if we didn't post it.
Fox was hamming it up one day and we captured these shots.

We picked pumpkins on Halloween Eve. Yeah yeah what slackers. Only in the Valley of the Sun can you wear t-shirt and shorts in October.
Mary's prego again...with pumpkin!Our little pumpkin with the other pumpkins.

We bought Fox a new forward facing carseat two weeks ago but never got around to blogging about it. His rims roll with his Recaro Racing Carseat. Racecar standards - our kid is destined with the need for speed...if he wasn't sleeping all the time!

So this is us. Nothing else to report on. adios!

6 comments:

Jacie said...

Rand and Channing had that same Halloween shirt:)

LeAnne said...

Love the pics. Love Fox's pirate shirt. Looks like Halloween twas a blast!

Jacie said...

Yeah the tickets for Nick's were. $90 a piece! We almost didn't go but then his brother and a friend talked him into it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah what's the deal with that construction, will it ever be done? I hate driving through that intersection! Aw pumpkin picking looks fun! I love your shirt you were wearing, and Foxie looks cute in his little Halloween shirt too! =)

The Riding Family said...

For a second there I thought you were going to make an announcement about being pregnant, but I get it...pumpkin in the tummy, not baby. I can't wait till Cooper can have a forward facing carseat, he hates facing backwards!

The Riding Family said...

I guess I would be completely willing to pay the extra bucks to get Cooper a safe carseat too (especially with your luck)! Wow, it must have really been meant to be for you to have Fox. Does that make you really nervous now?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers